Our medical conferences specialist is a certified professional with comprehensive experience in organizing medical conferences in the MENA & Asia-Pacific regions with expertise across a wide range of specialties including ENT, oncology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, anesthesia, osteoporosis and obesity.
When it comes to delivering medical conferences, we focus on quality service and professional delivery and client satisfaction.
LFMC can provide full or partial PCO services for medical conferences ranging from 200 to over 1,000 participants. A range of the services we can handle include:
- Venue negotiation & management
- Tours and incentive trips
- Event management software
- Registration software
- Abstract submission and management
- Speaker & committee management
- Budget & financial management
- Vendor and supplier negotiation and management
- Scientific program management
- Social functions management
- Design management
- Sponsor & exhibition management
- Audiovisual management
- Security & HSE management
- Staffing and volunteer management
- Entertainment management
- Event marketing & PR management
- CME accreditation applications
- Comprehensive follow up and closure post conference.
Our services aren’t limited to above and we are flexible to whatever requirements the congress have.
LFMC’s medical conference specialist is a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) & a Certified Meeting Manager (CMM), the highest professional qualifications in the meetings and events industry. She is also a member of Meeting Professionals International (MPI).
If you’re ready to discuss how we can help you deliver your project, please get in touch for a one-on-one consultation HERE.